Advice and stories Communications
Communications complaint advice and cases
We publish advice and information to help consumers make the most of their communications services and ensure they know what to do if they have a complaint about a communications provider.
- Advice for users of Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Avoid mobile bill shock when travelling abroad
- Avoid bill shock if your phone is lost or stolen
- Complaining to a communications provider
- Ofcom - using your phone abroad
- Ofcom - lost or stolen phone
If you are worried about nuisance calls or text messages, Ofcom has published information on how to protect yourself from nuisance calls and messages.
Communications case summaries
To help you understand more about the work of Ombudsman Services: Communications, we publish a selection of anonymous communications case summaries. These include an outline of the complaint, our review and the resolution.