Chief ombudsman blog
Chief Ombudsman blog
Comments and blogs from Chief Ombudsman Lewis Shand Smith.
- The £37 billion cost of poor service
- Older energy customers vote with their feet and switch
- Consumer Scotland - a better deal for Scottish consumers?
- Transport Times Opinion: Handling complaints is not all about delays
- Students missing out by not knowing their rights
- Responsible capitalism - making the customer king
- Avoid mobile bill shock while abroad
- Highlights from the House of Lords event 2016
- 10 years of the energy ombudsman
- Help raising an energy complaint
- Chairing the Ombudsman Association
- Scottish Parliament consumer affairs hustings
- More people are using non-judicial routes to resolve consumer complaints