Letting and managing agents
National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS)
If you have a complaint about a letting agent which is a member of NALS, the National Approved Letting Scheme, we may be able to help.
You should first check our list of participating companies to see if the agent has signed up to our services.
Click here to check the list of participating companies
NALS provides peace of mind for tenants and landlords. It offers an independent licensing scheme. This means that consumers can have confidence in any firm using the NALS logo. NALS members must agree to:
- meet defined standards of customer service;
- be part of a Client Money Protection Scheme;
- have a written customer complaints procedure offering independent redress through an ombudsman;
- have current Professional Indemnity Insurance; and
- have a designated client bank account
These requirements, and service standards, provide protection and security for both the tenant and the landlord.
More information about NALS is available on it's website. Click here to visit the NALS website