We aim to improve complaint handling across the industries we work with.
We work with the companies that join our service. We offer one-to-one support or provide industry wide advice. By participating with Ombudsman Services, companies show that they take customer complaints seriously – it is a mark of quality. Our dedicated relationship management team works with participating companies to discuss complaint trends, to provide feedback and to support improvement. Below is a list of information, advice and resources for our participating companies.
- Financial awards
- Verbal acceptance explained
- Early resolution explained
- Mutually acceptable settlement (MAS) explained
- Ombudsman Services decisions explained
- Welcome to Ombudsman Services
- What is an Ombudsman and why you should join one?
Advice and information for communications providers
- Letter to PCs about pay TV services
- Suggested eight week letter wording
- Case file template: Communications companies
- Ombudsman Services:Communications signposting flyer
Advice for energy companies
Advice for property firms
If you require the logo or branding guidelines in an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.