What can we deal with Copyright
What can we deal with?
You can use our service if:
- you believe that a Collective Management Organisation has failed to follow its own procedures, as described in its code of practice;
- you have been charged incorrectly for a licence;
- a Collective Management Organisation has been discourteous or unprofessional toward you;
- the organisation has unreasonably delayed or failed to take action in its dealings with you;
- the organisation has treated you unfairly in relation to other licence holders in similar circumstances; or
- the organisation has given you wrong or misleading information.
We are unable to help with complaints about:
- the tariffs quoted or charged by a Collective Management Organisation;
- matters that are within the jurisdiction of the Copyright Tribunal;
- disputes which are subject to court action, unless this has been suspended;
- disputes that we have made a decision on before; and
- matters that we consider to be vexatious or unjustified